Friday, February 12, 2010

I got a phone call this evening at 11:30 from an unknown Chicago number. Sometimes people from work call to switch shifts and whatnot so I figured it might have been someone from there. But I've been at the store for almost 6 months now and I have almost everyone's number that would normally call. Anyway I listen to my voicemail and this is what I hear:

"Hey Alex this is Melissa. I got your number from the store two days ago was just giving you a call. See ya!"

Couple of things went through my head:

1. There is no Melissa working at the store.
2. She sounded like a dude.
3. I haven't worked since last week.
4. Who the fuck gave my number out to some random potential drag queen?

More details to come in the next few days. But for now I plot revenge.

1 comment:

  1. You are a retard. Some girl was checking you out and asked someone at the store for your number. Gaaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete